One of them was set to take place in June and the other two in July and at present we could not stage these under the current guidelines.  Whilst this will be disappointing to some of you, we know that this decision will receive your full support.

We will reassess mid-June with a few to staging them later in the year.  We are likely to have a clearer picture then.  If we can stage the races later in the year we will transfer your places across and will update you as soon as we know more.


Like many others we are doing all we can to get through these turbulent times.  We will continue to support our charities, community groups and businesses who we have worked with for several years as best we can, as they will also be in need of support.

In the meantime thank you for your patience and please stay safe.

Michael Harrington, Race Director