Regrettably, we have had to postpone/cancel the spring edition of the race following the Covid-19 update from England Athletics on Monday.

We are looking at a number of options.

We may be able to stage the race mid July if restrictions have been lifted but will make a call on that as the situation becomes clearer.

We will also look to defer your place to the summer edition of the race on Friday 28th August, one of our 10ks later in the year, or otherwise the spring edition of the race in 2021 on Friday 30th April.

You do not need to do anything at this stage. We will email in a few weeks when we know more.

There are options available to us and we are working hard behind the scenes.

Thanks for your patience and understanding in these strange times.